06 December 2010

SHIRTS:They make your suit.


As long as your shirt and shoes are well made(expensive) your suit and tie need not be. For years I have loved shirts, a bit Gatsby, I know. The shirt is what frames your face and if you know what collar style suits you, you're on your way to looking like a million...which may lead you to earn a million.

Shirts of high quality run from $200.00 to $500.00, I know what your thinking, "that is the price of my entire suit." For me, it is higher than my savings account balance, yet rest at ease because what ever goes up must come down. If you see something early on in the season, know that the end of season sale will come and there goes the cost of your favored sea island cotton double cuff shirt, marked at 40% off. You can gamble for a higher discount but the chances of your size being available are slim. My tip for you: when you see the shirt, start saving for half of it. By the time you have put enough cash away, the shirt will be on sale.

1 comment:

  1. 500 dollars? You've seen how I dress. That's what my entire wardrobe cost me! :)

    ReplyDelete